Pages

Beauty | Lifestyle | Health

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Paris Shopping - Huygens


During my trip to Paris I traipsed all through the streets with Google maps in front of my face looking for Huygens. I'd heard of them through a few bloggers who had gone there with Birch Box and knew it was one of the places I wanted to visit while I was there. The products are all natural with a large organic component to them as well. The best part is you can customise any products with whichever scent you like. 


The lovely guys in store showed me around, introduced me to the fragrances and after much deliberation I decided on the Ylang #1 fragrance for a candle and shower gel. It's a gorgeous fragrance that's sort of a cross between orange blossom and jasmine. Huygens describes it as "addictive white flowers, leathery and vibrant." I'm absolutely in love with the scent, it's a pleasant change from my usual fruity or vanilla/sweet products. It's quite a sexy smell but relaxing and lovely before bed as well. I've found it to be a very gentle shower gel to use even when my eczema is flaring too because it's such a mild formulation.

As for the other two products, they're skincare items and both have a rose base. The Cleansing Milk is a lovely product, similar to my much loved to 5 from Lush. It leaves a soft, hydrated feeling on the skin and does a great job of removing any left over makeup (I've been using it as the second step in my double cleanse).

The last product is a toner of sorts but really feeds your skin, it's lovely after Bikram yoga because the rose scented mist is really refreshing but is amazingly hydrating considering it doesn't contain any oil. I love using it before my serum every night while I'm fresh out of the shower and my pores are nice and open. It's a very soothing formula and helps prepare your skin to absorb the next product in your skin care regime.

I'm loving these products so far - next I'd love to try the dry oil next - the hardest part is deciding which essential oil blend to go for.

Would you try any of these?

Claire x
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

A pipdig Blogger Template